Lily Horseman of Kindling has delivered Playwork Training for over ten years. Kindling are available to deliver courses for settings ‘in-house’. We organise training events and opportunities in Cumbria and the surrounding districts.
If you are interested in keeping up to date with information about Playwork training courses you can join the mailing list.
Recent training delivered includes…
Accredited Playwork Courses
- Diploma in Playwork (CACHE Level 3)
- Playing With the Elements (Skillsactive Level 3)
- Take 5 for Play (Skillsactive Level 1)
Experiential Training workshops and professional development seminars
- Introduction to Playwork
- First Claim and Quality Assurance
- Using the Playwork Principles in your setting
- Environmental Play – playing in nature, playing with the senses
- Inclusive Play
- Den Building
- Risk and Play – Risk Management
- Lunchtime Supervisors Play training
- Ideas for Outdoor Play
- Environmental Art
For more information or to discuss Playwork Training for your organisation please get in touch.
What they say about Playwork Training with Kindling:
“The course exceeded my expectations; I have increased my knowledge greatly. I learnt lots of new ideas, which I will take into the settings I work in.”
“The course was very therapeutic and lots of fun. I learnt to play again!”
“This course helped bring out my inner playworker. In each of the elements there was ideas and activities that I can use with the children. I learned about springboards and how the elements can be used to further children’s play.”